Designing products for people as elusive as Ninja’s is tricky – we had to draw on what we’ve learned of them from popular culture, which is that they can sneak, leap, slice, throw things, and hover. We can only assume that they achieve this broad skillset from reading LOTS of self-help books. So any self-respecting Ninjitsu Master could surely use a set of cool bookends. Shaped like a Katana sword – the aptly named Katana Bookends frame your favourite reads and brilliantly look like you’ve impaled all of literature with your mighty (metaphorical) sword of knowledge.
- NO ORDINARY BOOKENDS: This pair of metal book ends with a fake Katana Sword are a total eye catcher. Add something special to your bookshelf beside great books! Stop boring shelves.
- THE PERFECT GIFT: These individual bookends are the ideal gift for every book lover or bookworm. Finally, you have an idea for all the book fans besides giving books. A special gift.
- JAPANESE SWORD FANS: This pair of metal bookends stores not only books but also DVD’s & comic book collections! Especially a gadget for all Japanese sword fans, who always wanted an own sword!
- HOW THEY WORK: Clever magnets and hidden
to ensure that the books are stored neatly together on the shelf, while creating the illusion of the Samurai Sword piercing the literature.
- INFORMATION: The pair of metal book ends with a fake Katana
with clever magnets.
Dimensions -12 x 26 x 17 cm