If you love grilled corn on the cob, but want to enjoy it more civilized, check out this cool new Corn Kerneler.
- Just place this handy tool at the narrow end of the cob
- push straight down and internal stainless steel blades strip them off them quickly and easily into a collecting basin.
- Sure you could use a knife to do the job, but that usually results in kernels flinging off messily – this does it cleanly and with precision.
- The basin holds up to two ears worth of corn before being emptied out through the spout.
- You can easily de-kernel the cob to eat with a fork, serve to the kids, or mix into a fun corn salsa or salad.
- These butter spreaders are perfect for keeping your hands clean while getting just the right amount of butter on your corn!
- Butter the cob, remove the kernels, and enjoy.
- Everyone should have this great kitchen accessory.