Card Shaped Knife
- The card-shaped knife is an ideal accessory that is combined with real-world function with sleek, aesthetic design. It is very easy to use. It can be transformed into a knife in three easy steps.
- An evolutionary update, version 2.0 of the Cardsharp includes a stiffer polypropylene build and a child-proof safety lock. The knife packs 2.5 inches (6.5 cm) of stainless steel cutting surface into its own card-like sheath.
- It’s a featherlight (13 gram) knife that’s easy to transport anywhere.
- The knife can slide easily into a wallet, pocket or gear bag, and the blade locks into its sheath so it won’t open accidentally.
- Knife is less than a tenth the weight of a Stanley utility knife and about a seventh the weight of a Leatherman knife.